Laughing Giraffe Queens Of Hearts      

Go Back   Laughing Giraffe > LAUGHING GIRAFFE > STEL JEZELF VOOR/WHO YOU ARE
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th February 2006, 11:32 PM
Trotters League Correspondent and Stomper

Default most famous playmo piglet

Hi everybody,

For those who don't know me already, let me introduce myself, without bragging ofcourse, I'm the world most famous playmo piglet. :D

I live with my pet-human in Belgium, every piglet should have one, they are quit useful who has to do all the work and provide me with new stuff, he pretends to work in an export department (I hope he change to the import so he can get me more playmostuff). He's 32 and so he thinks got intrested in playmo again due to his nephews, after played with them in his youth, in fact it was me who finally knowing the human controlling techniques got him hooked again.

Besides me and my human there is a dog that needs to protect me and my human, called Tana and she's a lovely 10 year old brown boxer. That's about all the family related stuff I can post here because the klickies don't count.

My (or should I better say ours) intrests in playmo are the pirate theme, the knights and the civil war stuff, we don't have many themes but we make that up in quantity

I'll try to keep up to date with all the stuff going on there but if there's some nice mud to roll or play in I can't promise to be around all the time

That's it for know see you all later

Disnoke :P

ps: for those who didn't get all of it, don't worry it's not you it's me :shock: