Laughing Giraffe Queens Of Hearts      

Go Back   Laughing Giraffe > SCHLEICH and OTHER TOY ANIMALS > SAFARI LTD. ONLY
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 27th August 2011, 07:15 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnarayanan View Post
Valerie , I would love to see your whole collection of whales soon and also ur other marine animals .
Haven't I posted my pics yet? That's weird... I thought I did it in 2010. Let me search through the site to find them.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 27th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
Haven't I posted my pics yet? That's weird... I thought I did it in 2010. Let me search through the site to find them.
I found them!
They are distributed in two topics: "My Sealife Collection" by kev0.907 and "Sharks and Whales sets" by wavodavo. I put a recent reply in both topics to bring them back on first page. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 27th August 2011, 09:44 PM
kev0.907's Avatar
kev0.907 kev0.907 is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kodiak,AK
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
I found them!
They are distributed in two topics: "My Sealife Collection" by kev0.907 and "Sharks and Whales sets" by wavodavo. I put a recent reply in both topics to bring them back on first page. Enjoy!
Hey Bowhead, are you on schleichtiersammler or on dino toy forum? I'm mainly on dino toy forum under the name K907 (same goes with schleichtiersammler).

I can't believe my sealife collection got over 11,000 views lol.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 28th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev0.907 View Post
Hey Bowhead, are you on schleichtiersammler or on dino toy forum? I'm mainly on dino toy forum under the name K907 (same goes with schleichtiersammler).

I can't believe my sealife collection got over 11,000 views lol.
Huh... No... Where can I find them? You think I could join them?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29th August 2011, 12:17 AM
kev0.907's Avatar
kev0.907 kev0.907 is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kodiak,AK
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhead Whale View Post
Huh... No... Where can I find them? You think I could join them?
Here the links (LG is fun but its pretty dead on here):

http://schleichtiersammler.forumieren.de/

http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 30th August 2011, 07:28 PM
Bowhead Whale's Avatar
Bowhead Whale Bowhead Whale is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mauricie, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 1,228
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev0.907 View Post
Here the links (LG is fun but its pretty dead on here):

http://schleichtiersammler.forumieren.de/

http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
Huh... do they speak english in Schleichtierslammer? Or do they only speak german?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.