Laughing Giraffe Queens Of Hearts      

Go Back   Laughing Giraffe > SCHLEICH and OTHER TOY ANIMALS > CUSTOMIZED ANIMALS
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 4th August 2010, 07:38 AM
Gab Gab is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 1,002
Default High Class Artist

[Ana you such of great Artist, I love all your work.
Congratulation.
__________________
"El amanecer de la Sabana"
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 4th August 2010, 07:47 AM
Ana's Avatar
Ana Ana is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bielsko-Biala, Poland
Posts: 793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasersword1973 View Post
Another brilliant masterpiece, Ana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab View Post
[Ana you such of great Artist, I love all your work.
Congratulation.
Thank You very much Gab and Lasserword I'm so happy You like this scene
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 4th August 2010, 09:13 AM
Kiryuha's Avatar
Kiryuha Kiryuha is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kiev
Posts: 1,348
Default

These are definitely brilliant, Ana!!!
Your works are gettinng better and better with time, it is obvious to me. Carry on!
__________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 4th August 2010, 09:34 AM
Ana's Avatar
Ana Ana is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bielsko-Biala, Poland
Posts: 793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiryuha View Post
These are definitely brilliant, Ana!!!
Your works are gettinng better and better with time, it is obvious to me. Carry on!
Thank You Kiryuha
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 4th August 2010, 05:27 PM
Lasersword1973's Avatar
Lasersword1973 Lasersword1973 is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Thank You very much Gab and Lasserword I'm so happy You like this scene

Of course, Ana. Your new masterpiece are trully awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 4th August 2010, 09:50 PM
taos taos is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 318
Default

Abosolutely awesome work there Ana!!!!!!!!all the models are excellently sculpted as always!!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 6th August 2010, 05:52 PM
Luvsanimals Luvsanimals is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 35
Red face

Your sculptures are beautiful Ana. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your newest antelope creations. But this time I think my favourites are the African Cape Hunting Dogs. Keep up the great work!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 6th August 2010, 08:23 PM
alexmotoc alexmotoc is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: romania
Posts: 28
Smile

Great work! Fantastic...! i wish to have this animals for my collection!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 6th August 2010, 09:19 PM
Ana's Avatar
Ana Ana is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bielsko-Biala, Poland
Posts: 793
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taos View Post
Abosolutely awesome work there Ana!!!!!!!!all the models are excellently sculpted as always!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvsanimals View Post
Your sculptures are beautiful Ana. I always enjoy seeing pictures of your newest antelope creations. But this time I think my favourites are the African Cape Hunting Dogs. Keep up the great work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmotoc View Post
Great work! Fantastic...! i wish to have this animals for my collection!
Thank You very much Taos, Luvsanimals and Alexmotoc I'm very happy You like them
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 8th August 2010, 07:43 PM
Andy DC's Avatar
Andy DC Andy DC is offline
check "GUIDELINES - ...."
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 493
Default

Absolutely magnificent , better than any figure I have ever bought!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.