Laughing Giraffe Queens Of Hearts      

Go Back   Laughing Giraffe > JUST FOR FUN/FUNHOEK > WINKELS/STORES
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 9th May 2011, 05:07 PM
check "GUIDELINES - ...."

Default Wisconsin Store

there is a great store in the Forest Mall Fond Du Lac Wi. that sells tons of Schelich toys all the farm, smurfs, wild life, and more its called Hounsels the lady in there is also very nice.

Downtown Appleton Wi. The Building for Kids children's museum has Schelich and some Safari Ltd. in the gift shop.

Appleton Wi also has the Learning Shop out by the mall that sells Safari Ltd. and can order any of the ones that are still being made. there is also a few other locations one is in Milwaukee idk where the rest are.

the School House in Green Bay by Bay Park Square Mall also has Safari Ltd.

chain store i know of Hobby Lobby sells LIMITED Papo animals and knights, as well as some safari Ltd.
and Micheals Crafting store has Safari Ltd.

Mill's Fleet Farms
or Farm and Fleet also sell Schelich and Eartl year round!

there are a few Tractor Suppy stores in Appleton and Shawano sell Schelich animals.

hmmm.. i think that sums up the stores i know of in Wisconsin that sell Animals! :D

if you know of any more let me know i would love to check them out, i am also heading east this summer to Ohio, and Washington to the Smithsonian if you know of anything i should hit heading that way let me know! thanks everyone happy hunting!