Laughing Giraffe

Laughing Giraffe (
-   -   strange places (

Janette. 27th September 2017 02:49 AM

strange places
Playmobil does indeed end up in some rather strange places.
Laughed when I saw this news item this morning. (and guessed it was going to be Playmobil just from the headline.)

Janette. 27th September 2017 03:11 AM

The strangest place I ever found Playmobil was inside a computer. Owain "posted" some klickies in through a missing hard drive slot. I found a viking in the sand pit in our garden in Stockholm which I thought was oddly appropriate. The most unlikely place to ever find Playmobil, (I have worked out) is the local market though Owain once found a feature from a knight's set.

irnm2001 28th September 2017 12:52 AM

Wow...that was an interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

I can't say that I have found playmos in usual places...

Mad Nick

Janette. 22nd December 2017 07:14 AM

I discovered Playmobil in the strangest place of all today; walking into through the entrance to the main department store/shopping centre in the city I passed a giant klicky. Never ever expected to see one of them there. The city's only surviving toy shop now stocks a very limited range. Still they had catalogues :smile: First time I have ever picked up a catalogue in the city. Sadly though the Playmobil was tucked away in a back corner behind all the Lego and they wonder why it doesn't sell well.

irnm2001 23rd December 2017 12:00 AM

I like it when I'm surprised when I see Playmobils at unexpected places. Although it doesn't happen to me that often.

Mad Nick